


Nate turned 32 on Jan 7th. We had some friends over for cake Sunday night. Gotta love the b-day hat( a Budge Tradition). On Monday(his b-day) we made him breakfast in bed, went out to lunch at our favorite place...... Costco! Then ordered take-out at another favorite, Cafe Rio and watched some football that night. For his birthday he got season tickets to ASU football next season, work-out attire and new Sunday clothes. I love this man! I feel so honored to be his wife. He is such an amazing dad. The kids hero is their dad. The ask all day long, "When's dad coming home?" They LOVE him! Nate is my best friend and I am thankful for him in my life. He makes me a better person and I am so lucky to have a best friend like him! Happy Birthday! We love you Nate





3 comments:
This picture of Nate is cracking me up. He had just woke up to kids singing on top of their lungs-Happy Birthday! He looks so thrilled
happy birthday nate! Thank you for making my friend so happy!! You are a great guy.
Happy birthday Nate!! Just love you guys!
Post a Comment