I've had lots of people request this picture-so here you go! Maycee was the photographer explaining why my head is cut off. Feeling pretty good, ready for it to cool off, love feeling the baby move, trying to savor every kick, ache and pain because this very well could be my last.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
katie, you always look so cute pregnant and your kids are darling. I can't believe how big they are getting. How are you guys it has been so long. we miss you guys. Greg and I have moved back to utah and are doing great. keep in touch with us. our blog is gregntonya.blogspot.com or email us at gregntonya@hotmail.com
You look great, as always! I'm so glad your pregnancy is going well. I can't believe you are on #4. We are WAY behind! Stay healthy and enjoy the miracle.
you look amazing. it's not fair you look better at 6 months pregnant than i do now and i'm not pregnant.
i hope it cools off for you guys.
What are you sure you aren't 4 months along? Gosh you look great, if only.
You look darling.
Love & hate you all at once. Love ya cuz your my friend and so good to me. Hate ya cuz I look as big as you and I'm two months behind you! You're so cute! Love you tons and can't wait to meet little Tresure Budge! haha =)
Seriously!!! Could you be any cuter?! I'm glad your feeling good.
what a cute LITTLE belly. six month.... unbelievable. You look awesome and hope you feel as great as you look. miss you.
You look so good! I've always said I want to know it is my last baby when I am pregnant too. Or at least could be. Your house looks adorable in all the pictures you've taken there too. You should do a photo home tour on your blog! :) Can't wait to see her in person!
You look awesome!!
Stop it now!!! You are not supposed to look that cute prego! I can't believe you are already 6 months, crazy! It's kind of bitter/sweet when you prepare yourself for the last baby. You do enjoy it more I think. My baby is 5 and I still treat her like a newborn, lol!
I wish I could say I hate you for looking so great, but I don't hate you so I can't! :-) I can't wait to meet the darling new little Budge girl when she gets here! Travis and her are going to be such great friends!
cute bump and cute curtains! are those your new ones?
You are one HOT Mama!
You're the only one I know who has a "6 month bump"- most pregnant ladies I see have the bump much earlier! Lucky gal. You're adorable as ever!
Post a Comment