It's hard to believe its been 8 years since our wedding day. It was one of BEST days of my life marrying my best friend in the Salt Lake Temple. Nate makes me so happy and I feel like the luckiest girl to be married to him. We are headed out the door to Scottsdale for a little anniversary get-a-way that's why I am making this so short. More pictures to come. I love you Nate
Friday, August 22, 2008
8 years later!
It's hard to believe its been 8 years since our wedding day. It was one of BEST days of my life marrying my best friend in the Salt Lake Temple. Nate makes me so happy and I feel like the luckiest girl to be married to him. We are headed out the door to Scottsdale for a little anniversary get-a-way that's why I am making this so short. More pictures to come. I love you Nate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
wow happy #8!! that is so fun! you guys look so young!!! crazy how time flys
I hope you had a great time on your little get away!!! Happy number 8!!
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a great time in Scottsdale!
Happy late anniversary. Hope it was great.
Congratulations! We just had our
8th too!
You guys definitely make some CUTE monkeys! Hope you had a fun little trip!
i remember coming to your reception. you made such a beautiful bride. it has been great getting to know Nate over the years. You guys make such a great pair.
Post a Comment