Sunday, August 17, 2008
Cast your Votes
I need everyone's opinions on how to spell our baby's name. It's either Brinkley(like Christie Brinkley) which is the way that I think everyone knows and will spell right or Brinklee with a double e like Maycee. I really like either way so cast your votes to help the very indecisive Katie Lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





22 comments:
First vote goes to Brinklee so she can be like her darling sister! You look cute as ever girlie!
I vote for Brinklee! I love the double e.
I love the double e you used in Maycee's name, but for Brinkley I like the "ey" better...let her be a little different than her sister. Both spellings would be cute though, because it's a cute name.
I think it would be cute to have their names spelled similar, but for some reason the "ey" spelling is standing out more to me. It's always nice to spell it a little differently than people would expect though... it just makes it more unique! I LOVE the name, it will be cute either way!!!
Ooohh that's tough. I totally love the "ee" like my Emalee, and like her big sis Maycee. But, I have to agree with the last girl...Brinkley looks better I think. I don't know!!! Good luck. I guess I didn't help much, LOL! Names are so hard!
As far as looks on paper... i like the ey better and she wouldn't have to spell people her name the rest of her life. BUT the ee is just adorable like Maycee. Tough decision. good luck on this one.
You know us, "ee" all the way! =)
My vote is Brinklee. Very cute name! I'm sure she'll be as adorable as her cute siblings!
cute baby bump. I like the double ee. It is such a cute name and very unique. we signed up for football so hopefully we will be on the same team.
Brinklee with the doube e like Macee. my vote! my vote!
1st... you are soo cute preganant!! thanks for the pcik.... I like brinklee... but they are both so cute! how exciting for you! loved the first days of school pictures of the kids too!
My vote is Brinkley, because I think people will pronounce it correctly more often because they can associate it with Christie? I just originally thought it was pronounced with a short "i", like "in", probably because my sister's name is Brynne, and my niece "Brynlie"? Either way it is a super cute name. All my sister-in-laws kids end in that same sound, but she did them all different...Riley, Kaylee, Lilly, Brynlie. Good luck with your decision...I am so indecisive too!!!
I'm liking the "ey" better, but it would be cute if they matched with the "ee". Good luck with that. Spelling is hard to decide sometimes.
Hey there! I love the name Brinkley/ee. I'd say that the double e would be perfect because of Maycee's double e. I think it looks more like a first name with the ee too. Either way is super cute.
Hey, we just found out we are having a girl too! We'll have two boys and one girl now. You'll have to pass along any tips on how to raise a girl! BTW, our blog is airjordan04.blogspot.com
P.S. Your 6 month bump is truly adorable!
I like the double ee... that's my vote.
I vote for the double e. I also think it makes it look more like a first name and I like how it would match with Maycee. Like...EastON, CannON, MaycEE, BrinklEE...Just my oppinion =) Either way, its a dang cute name so you can't go wrong!
We are going with the double e!
Totally cute doing it like Maycee's. It's really different and you will probably have to spell it occasionally anyways. My vote is the double e but either way is darling.
I like "ey" just because it's more common which is why exactly you may want to go "ee" so that's it's not like all the other's out there! Good luck with that. I'm impressed you have a name, that's the hardest part for us!
I am going to go with ee to match Maycee and my little girl....Dustin votes ee too....
Hi Katie! I like Brinkley...either way is so cute though! :)
I like EY, but either is so cute!
Post a Comment