

Maycee learned to ride a 2-wheeler this week. She learned on our neighbors little tiny bike-she is so proud of herself. She waited all day to show Nate. She got on her pj's and waited till he got home and off she went riding around the circle. . I'll take some more pictures of her actually riding. All the pics I took the other night didn't turn out because it was too dark.Way to go Maycee!!!





4 comments:
Hey Katie! A huge congratulations on having your sweet little baby girl. She is so precious. I can't wait to be on the other side of the labor/delivery part of things and just start enjoying having the baby around. How is life with four kids?
Yeah Maycee! Can't wait to see. Now you'll need to teach Hallee.
Way to go Macy hopefully Ethan can join you sometime. Santa just might be bringing him a bike. Thats if he's good ya know the drill.
Congrats Maycee! Can't believe your old enough! Katie and Nate, congratulations on your new baby girl. She's beautiful!
Post a Comment