



I felt so loved to have a shower thrown for me. The last baby shower I had was for Easton so its been awhile. My sweet friends Tresure and Bri put it all together. Bri was so nice to host it at her new house (in my same neighborhood -yeah!) and make her sinful truffles. Tresure went all out on invitations and yummy food. It was so good to see and visit with my"west-sider"friends Karolyn and Becky. It meant alot to me that they would come all the way over to the "east-side" on the a school night and with a new baby-thanks girls. I feel really blessed to have such great friends in my life.





12 comments:
I am sure I missed a serious P.A.R.T.Y wish I could have been there so bad. Looks like you got some good loot. Good luck the next few week. Can't wait to hear the news.
Yeah that means baby is almost here. I can't wait to see her. Hope you are feeling good. What a fun party. Wish I could of been there.
Wish I could have been there to help you celebrate! Fun that so many Cleveland sista's made it! You are so adorable, and I am SURE she will be too. Did you find a doctor there that will induce you early too?! :) You seem to be handling late pregnancy better than I ever do, that's for sure! You look AWESOME!
Ahhh, how fun! I love any chance to spend some QT with some old Cleveland buddies. Good luck with the fourth!!
Okay, so Abbi and I were waiting to see that horrible pic of us because we were totally just talking away and all of a sudden, SNAP! Tresure took a picture of us! Too funny! Thanks for inviting me to your shower, you deserve to be spoiled by all!!! Can't wait to meet Brinklee!
I'm so sad I missed it! I'm sure you got the most adorable things. I still need to bring over my gift!
If you want to go check out my sister's leg warmers for her girls, go to my blog, then Chiara Family, then "Jamie's Nothing Fancy Blog" listed on the right, then scroll down to April and you will find it. Good luck!
You look so cute Katie! Hope I see you at at least one football game. I haven't been for so long. Tomorrow I will be there. Looks like you got some cute girly stuff at your shower.
How nice of your friends, looks like you got a lot of cute things for Brinkley. I really should thank all of those girls myself...for taking care of my BFF for me, since I can't be there to throw you a shower. :) You look great.
Are you guys close to Paradise Valley? We're probably coming down to stay there (at our friends parent's house). I'd love to see you...
Looks like you had fun. I guess this officially mean count down is on... or has it been on for awhile now!
I wish I could have been there! I'm glad you and Bri live close-you look so cute pregnant (as always)
How much fun! I seriously wish I could have been there! I miss all you guys so much. It is so fun you get to see each other still!
Post a Comment