Meeting Gram-Z for the first time, #12 grand child
Mommy's little doll that I get to dress up everyday!
Big Brother Cannon. He keeps saying, "She's OUR baby!"
The neighborhood doll! Everyone wants to come over to hold her!I am so in LOVE this baby. I just can't get enough of her. Even though she is up all night I am savoring every minute because I know she will be big too soon. My mom got here yesterday-I just cried and cried when I saw her. I was so happy to have her here. There is no one better to have help you after having a baby then your own mom. Thanks for coming mom or aka GRAM-Z!





13 comments:
She is so cute. I love the little girly things. Your so lucky that your mom is there to help you. My mom came and left before Kyle came. She was so sad!!
Brinklee is such an adorable baby! We love all the cute pictures, you can tell she is very loved by all her family and neighbor friends! We can't wait to meet her and hold her too!
Oh I'm so glad your mom could come down. That's the best when you can have that extra help. She's so beautiful Katie! I love her already! Hope you're able to get some rest...
CONGRATULATIONS Katie(and Nate)! Brinklee is adorable and what a cute name! Seeing pictures of you and her and your cute kids with her makes me so excited to have a little girl join our family. I am so excited for the pink and the bows! You look amazing as always! We are so happy for you guys! Much Love!
What a perfect, little angel! Your kids all look so happy to have her here. It's so great that you are treasuring every sleepless moment with Brinklee. They do get so big so quickly! I remember how sweet and amazing your mom is; what a blessing to have her there with you! Wish we could see you all again. Someday we'll all have to have a Case '06 reunion.
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Mom's are the best aren't they? Let me know how having four kids is going.
I am so jealous of your little princess! She is perfect and beautiful and yummy! And you look GREAT in all your pictures... I am thinking you must of had a stand in stunt girl because NO ONE can look that good after giving birth! I LOVE you!
I am just so excited for you guys. Your right enjoy it. I hate that they grow up. Say Hi! to grandma Z which I love so much.
Congratulations! She is gorgeous and such a lucky baby girl to come home to all that lovin!!
So beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you are doing it with 4! let me know how it is.
She is perfect! I can't wait to meet the little cutie. I wish I could give her a big kiss and smell that sweet new baby! She is so lucky to have you guys. Luv the picture with Zina holding the baber! Talk about precious! It made me a little teary because I know how sweet that grandma is and how lucky that little Brinklee is! Luv Aly
She is so beautiful Katie..and dressed to a T of course!!! You all look so happy. I'm glad everything went well for you.
You got some amazing pics for being in a hospital room...love them!
way to go, Katie! Another beautiful baby! Congratulations!
Post a Comment