I am in LOVE with this sweet baby. I kiss and smell her all day long. Now if I could just figure out how to freeze her. I want her to stay this little forever.
You're kidding me! That's crazy she is a month old! I have something to send for her with my Christmas card that I haven't gotten out yet. I'm in charge of our big ward Christmas Dinner on Sat.,and so after that's over with I'll start thinking about all the Christmas stuff I've been neglecting. Hope you're getting sleep . She's a doll!
She really is adorable.... it makes me want another!!! I have been the worse blogger lately, but it is so fun to see what is going on in other people's worlds. Thanks for keeping yours nice and current! You always amaze me at how fast you bounce back after having babies...you look great!
SHe is such a dainty little girl! I can't believe she is a month already! She still looks fresh from the womb- minus all the redness and puffiness! She is a doll!
Please put her in a basket and send her my way for christmas! She is PERFECT! I love her outfit from head to toe! Did ya make that bracelet? Who cares about the vericose veins you need to have a dozen more! I LOVE YA! Aly
What a doll (literally); I guess I'll have to wait for grandbabies to dress mine up. With four boys we don't do anything so sweet! I'm totally jealous!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!
So it's been around 7 years since I saw you at my wedding & you were a newly wed yourself. Wow, how life changes. Your whole family is so adorable. So glad I found you through our moms.
13 comments:
oh katie!! she is so so sweet. i'm with you on the smelling kissing all day... and yes find a way to freeze them!! she is soooo adorable!!
You're kidding me! That's crazy she is a month old! I have something to send for her with my Christmas card that I haven't gotten out yet. I'm in charge of our big ward Christmas Dinner on Sat.,and so after that's over with I'll start thinking about all the Christmas stuff I've been neglecting. Hope you're getting sleep . She's a doll!
What a cute little miss.
Cuttie patootie!!! Freeze her, I love it. Congrats.
She really is adorable.... it makes me want another!!! I have been the worse blogger lately, but it is so fun to see what is going on in other people's worlds. Thanks for keeping yours nice and current! You always amaze me at how fast you bounce back after having babies...you look great!
She is sooo cute. I can't believe our babies are 1 month old already. I would love to freeze them too. They grow way to fast.
Sorry katie that was Jamie not Jeff in case you were wondering.
SHe is such a dainty little girl! I can't believe she is a month already! She still looks fresh from the womb- minus all the redness and puffiness! She is a doll!
Please put her in a basket and send her my way for christmas! She is PERFECT! I love her outfit from head to toe! Did ya make that bracelet? Who cares about the vericose veins you need to have a dozen more! I LOVE YA! Aly
What a doll (literally); I guess I'll have to wait for grandbabies to dress mine up. With four boys we don't do anything so sweet! I'm totally jealous!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!
So it's been around 7 years since I saw you at my wedding & you were a newly wed yourself. Wow, how life changes. Your whole family is so adorable. So glad I found you through our moms.
Lots of love
Cousin Richelle
She is so sweet. I loved your Christmas Card, I saw it at Jen's. Have a good holiday and say Hi to your family for us!
She is such a sweetheart. Those clothes are to die for! Love it. So glad you are taking the time to enjoy her!
Post a Comment