
Dear Brinklee-
I can't believe you are already 5 months. You are the BEST baby. We seriously needed you in our family. Our family would not be complete without our Miss Brinklee. You bring a smile to our faces everyday. We love your rolly legs, your BROWN eyes (yes, I think they are going to be brown and that makes your mother very happy!), your contagious giggle, your coos, and even your cries. I am sorry if you feel smoothered by us. We just can't get enough kisses and loves. We love you so much. Thanks for being our baby :)
Love, Mom (&Daddy, Easton, Maycee and Cannon)





18 comments:
I can't believe she is already five months. What a cutie. Wahoo for brown eyes. I think Cali is just as big as her. Can't wait to get these babes together.
jchandler5@gmail.com
Lovin' Brinklee!!! We are so happy you're around too. Hannah loves her BFF! What a cutie!
I just noticed the new pix on the site. Darling, good job Jen . Brinklee's little tongue---so cute!
Love the new blog and pictures! I hope I'll see you in June!
Shes so cute Katie! I cant believe she's already that old, Lilly just hit 18 months and I cant believe it. my email it curleysue16@hotmail.com for when you go private! Love you miss you. check out my blog at ortizfamilyof4.blogspot.com so we can keep in touch.!
5 months flies so crazy fast! She looks so darling in the pics, she must have a good fashion stylist! You have my email, but just in case this is easier, nickgroneman@yahoo.com :)
i can't believe she is 5 months old, what a cutie. I love your new blog design. Who did it?
megrapier@gmail.com
she is sooo cute. that little one next to her looks like a goates baby:) Wow and 5 months sure flies by!
Meg- my friend Michelle Baird do custom blogs. She does such a GREAT job. Click on the Shabby Creations icon on the right hand side of the screen.
Wow how time flies...she is so stinkin cute!
Ok- youir girls are adorable- seriously so so cute! Add me to the private blog! desthanchett@hotmail.com
cute new photo's!!! man it has been awhile since i have seen ya. looks like you are all doing great! we have been so crazy busy with all the kids stuff and dealing with my dad's sickness and passing. it has been really hard. my mom and sisters are coming next weekend and we are going to stay at a hotel. can't wait! we do need to get the boys together. what sports is easton doing? addison is doing track right now and swim team this summer. we took a break this last season and it was VERY nice.
cute new photo's!!! man it has been awhile since i have seen ya. looks like you are all doing great! we have been so crazy busy with all the kids stuff and dealing with my dad's sickness and passing. it has been really hard. my mom and sisters are coming next weekend and we are going to stay at a hotel. can't wait! we do need to get the boys together. what sports is easton doing? addison is doing track right now and swim team this summer. we took a break this last season and it was VERY nice.
Darling pics! Your family is so adorable!
She is such a doll! What a gorgeous girl and I am loving those brown eyes!
Oh yeah, email is schmutzfamily@gmail.com
Adorable family, SMART going private. richellemo at hotmail dot com.
LOVE the new header pic. I hope you have a HUGE framed one hanging on your wall!
Post a Comment