
When we were in Utah we took family pictures with all the Budges. It had been awhile since the last one. We figured we should get the new babies and the four newly adopted kiddos. The rickety barn that looks like it will fall over if you simply blew on it, is the barn that Nate's grandpa built. My kids love to play at the "Farm". This visit Easton and all the cousins discovered Nate's old fort he built when he was little. I wished I had my camera-they all had their hammers and nails and went to town trying to revamp it! I am thankful for the Budge family , farm and all!!xoxo





12 comments:
those are amazing pictures! great job. it's hard to get one that everyone looks good and is looking at the camera, but looks like you found one!
What great pictures! Many family pictures have been taken right where your individual family picture was taken. I really miss living on the farm sometimes. It is such a great place for the kids to play and explore. Brady used to love that old fort that the cousins built. He still talks about it sometimes, although many of his comments involve all the spider webs that live there now!
Happy late 30th! I love those pics- your family is so darling!!! You look fantastic! I hope I look somewhat normal after #4- we will see. I can't believe how cute all of your kids are- so darling!!!
Private, huh? Pick me!! Email me when you do so I can keep spying.
You're little family is so adorable!! I love reading your blog, so please invite me. my email is jillet@q.com
adorable. . .davenportdk@yahoo.com
Sign me up! hollyannhoke@hotmail.com Those pictures turned out so good! Love ya and miss ya tons!
So cute & fun! Love that barn.
Cute pics! I am pretty sure you have my email for you private status, but just in case...
haleybug80{at}hotmail{dot}com
I was looking at the big family picture for Macey and Couldn't believe it when I saw her how big she is. I know they get older but I guess I was looking for a little girl she looks big now. And totally beautiful as well. What a fun family picture.
rach.a.gee@gmail.com
Katie, those family pics are to die for. What sweet kiddos you have. My email is heididurham@gmail.com if you don't mind me peeking in now and then!
Always love to keep up with the Budges!
michelle_r_baird@yahoo.com
Post a Comment