Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sneak Peak


My friend Jen took our pictures this weekend. I can't wait to see the rest. Trying to get 4 kids to all look at the camera AND smile=BIG task!! Glad I can mark that task off my list of things to do

15 comments:

Unknown said...

my e-mail address is tiffanyltoronto@yahoo.com

Tiffany Cramer said...

cute family picture! my email is tifcramer@gmail.com

heidi said...

okay, that picture is so cute. getting good pictures of kids is so hard! looks like your girl did GREAT!

Mitch, Ali, and Baylor said...

your kids are beautiful! my email is alithorderson@gmail.com

Jodi said...

I would love to be invited to see your blog, I am always checking it... gavinjodi@mac.com

The Nunes' said...

Too cute... can't wait to see the rest! Oh, and don't forget us (asdorf1@gmail.com).

Eric said...

What a cute picture - and what cute kids :). You must post more of the pictures once you get them! Here is my email jewls147@hotmail.com

The Hoen's said...

Hey girl--I noticed you are going private. You better add my email, its the only way I have kept up with your gorgeous self through the years. Yes this is Heather, I secretly watch your life (marriage, kids, grandma Zina, and the rest of the Whetten clan) grow and change. :) I have been watching for a while; I have just never contacted you. It's more fun this way. :) I like seeing us all grown up and how beautiful you and your family are. Happy Belated Birthday! Now that you are 30, you know I am shortly behind. We are SO old! I remember that picture when we celebrated my birthday with a sleepover with Jesse, Liz, Rachel, etc. at your house. Remember that? That seems like ages ago. I miss you. You are always so beautiful.

Duh! I didn't leave my email. Let's try this again. (heatherhoen@gmail.com)

blake said...

how cute, I can not believe how big they are all getting

Megan R. said...

OOPS I guess I was logged in under Blake, It's megan though

heather telford photography said...

your kids are beautiful!! my email is hdh481@gmail.com

rachel said...

okay back to the last post. Was that the 3 0 I saw. I can't believe we turn 30 this year. So did it hurt? Just kidding. Only one year older and wiser too! right. Well you look great and I totally miss you as well. I think we are planning on doing a trip later in July like the 25th me and the kids and hopefully Chris will meet us sometime. Ya residency is just crazy and busy but good. And he wants to do a fellowship so whats another two years. Hopefully we could all get together and have a girls weekend. I would love that.

Lane family said...

Super cute! I can't wait to see the rest.. there's nothing like a good picture!! I would love to keep seeing your blog...
dlane@students.ocpm.edu

Bryn said...

ADORABLE!! I saw a few on Jenn's blog as well. You're family is so picture perfect!

venessa said...

add to the many requests svzwhite@yahoo.com