She loves the water-just happy floating around in her green pad!
"I don't swim very well, Mom." This is what I hear probably 4 times a day. Cannon is learning to swim and currently taking swim lessons. He really wants to swim without floaties, not quite there yet. I keep telling him he does swim well and we just have to keep practicing.
He loves his teacher Ms. Marci and looks forward to swim lessons everyday. I love this Cannon boy.

One, two, three, .....four kids.WOW! I still have to count them everywhere I go so don't forget one. We have forgotten Brinklee a few times. Started walking in somewhere and realized no baby. NEVER again.

This little hat was Maycee's. It fits Brinklee just right.

One, two, three, .....four kids.WOW! I still have to count them everywhere I go so don't forget one. We have forgotten Brinklee a few times. Started walking in somewhere and realized no baby. NEVER again.
This little hat was Maycee's. It fits Brinklee just right.
I was reading my friends blog and it was talking about the beautiful spring weather.I LOVE spring and everything about it. I love the flowers. I love the trees green leaves just starting to grow. I love the birds chirping and squirrels running around. I love how everything is turning green. I love the gorgeous weather.I love it!!! and I miss it. In Arizona we have spring for 8 months but its different. And right now it should be spring but not here. We are already in summer and HOT it is! We are in the 100's and these are the things we do when we know summer is here and staying for 4 more months..........
*lots of swimming (kids can't wait to do it all day long when there's NO school)
*living in our swimsuits
*blowing up floaties and toys for the pool
*jumping on the tramp with wet swimsuits (the only way these days)
*playing in the sprinklers and squirt guns
* eating LoTS of Otter Pops
*painting toes and fingernails
*and waiting for school to be out-2 more days YEAh!!!!
BRING on the SUmmEr! ReadY oR nOT it'S HeRE!





8 comments:
I love having you guys as neighbors! Your kids are the cutest and we are going to have so much fun this summer swimming and trying to keep cool! Holly is obsessed with your entire fam and I am so grateful you are all so good to her! We'll endure through Summer! :-)
Yeah, Yeah let us play! We love you Budges. Kids are so cute. Brinks toes...aaahhh!
oh katie, little brinklee is so adorable!
when you go private, be sure to include me :)...adge_lee@yahoo.com
Makes me wish we could jump on a plane and come for a swim! I can't get over cute Brinklee--counting down the days until I get to meet that girl and see all of you! Won't be long...
Love ya!
loving those painted toes! can't believe how grown up everyone is getting!! hope you are enjoying the last day of school!!
So fun to have a pool! I bet the kids love it!!! You are going private??? My email is morganlhunt@hotmail.com
Blurker here. Cute family and add me if you can when you go private.
kreedandjenna@gmail.com
Hi Natie and Kate :)
Cute cute family. Your kids are growing up fast. I love to peak at your blog every now and then to see what you have been up to. Be sure to send me an invite when you go private. lisyfish@gmail.com
Love ya,
Lisy
Post a Comment