Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This baby....


STOP it baby. You are killing me. It's already time to lower your crib now that you are Miss Big Girl who kneels at the railing AND hollers out "Ma-ma". I am not ready for you to get big. So will you please STOP growing so I can keep you my baby forever.

11 comments:

wurstens5 said...

so cute! They are growing up way to fast!

The Bentley's said...

oh my oh my she is SOOOOO cute. I love her hair! she is adorable! and love the tiny peak we can see of her room. so cute! I hate that, i always want to freeze my babies in time!

The Hokanson Family said...

I can't believe how big she is! So dang cute! I just want to kiss those cheeks!

The Young Family Inc. said...

What a sweet little baby! She looks like she wakes up a happy girl!

It's Been a Day! said...

she is so darling!!

The Nunes' said...

I can't believe how big she's getting... she's so cute! And I've never played the candy bar game when you actually had clothes you had to put on as well... we'll have to try it that way sometime... it looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Seriously. I love her bedding! I had the dance outfit made for Halle. I am no help at all! sorry.

Shannon & Summer said...

She is so dang adorable! Please invite me to view your blog! summerlovessean@yahoo.com

Bryn said...

So adorable!

Bridget said...

How cute is she!!! I love that hair too it makes me laugh. Unlike you though I am ready for Loree to be big now.
P.S. That game looks like fun.. I think we will try that.

GoatesGirl said...

Oh Brinks we love you and are so happy we get to hear your cute jabbers.

She is growing way too fast. Love her!!!!