Thursday, August 23, 2007

7 reasons I love Nate....

1. He is the best daddy ever.The kids want to spend every second with him whether it's wrestling, swimming or just hanging out-their Daddy is their Hero
2. He loves the gospel and has the strongest testimony. He is an example to me of how I want to live my life.
3. He is such a hard worker. He has become a great dentist and he looks so cute in scrubs! I love that he gets so excited about teeth.
4. He loves to have FUN! He's such a kid at heart. I don't think all the Transformers he continues to bring home are for Easton but for himself. He told me after he took Easton to go see the movie," I had a tears coming down my face. It was so awesome.! "
5. He's such a wonderful husband-so supportive and always willing to help me. He's the best breakfast/pancake maker ever!
6. He's my best friend
7. He is the sexiest bald man I know-I love you! Happy Anniversary Babe!xoxox

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute are you guys!!! What a good man you have!! i need your email address so that i can add you as a reader to my blog. my email is desthanchett@hotmail.com

510Jen said...

What a fun idea. I love how each picture you added a kid. Time for number four right! hee hee. Love the Budges. -J

rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! How fun I hope you guys have some fun plans to celebrate. Man can you believe its been 7 years. You guys are an awesome couple and love that we have you guys as friends. Miss ya!

Megan R. said...

Happy anniversary, You guys have the cutest family.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I love the slide show. You guys are a cute couple and have a great little family. Thanks for sharing.

Sheba Price said...

Katie, Happy Seven! You and your hubby are so cute together! You look so pretty in every picture and I love looking back through the years! You have a really cute fam!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

You have such a beautiful family!!! That Maycee is getting more and more grogeous-watch out world! I started dance this week and I miss you guys soooo much!!! Thanks for the slide show! I need to learn how to do that!

charity said...

seriously. seven years. wow. they say if you make it past seven, you've pretty much made it!

personally, i'm not worried about you two!

The Hokanson Family said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! What a beautiful family you have.

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Hey! I figured out the whole slide show thing thanks to you! So thanks!

Sheba Price said...

Katie, just read up on my blog comments. The girl in the picture is Missy and yes she has a little boy named Addison. Did you meet her? Missy is so awesome! She is one of my really good friends.
Yes I would love to get out girl! Do a GNO night sounds very tempting! I will get your # and call you soon!

GoatesGirl said...

Super cute Katie. I hope your get-a-way was fun. You two are a great couple and we love you tons! Here's to many more years and memories of a great couple & fun family!!!! xoxo

It's Been a Day! said...

i was actually just looknig at picture from your wedding reception. happy anniversary. you guys are so cute together!