Wow you guys already started. He looks so excited well they both do, Sorry to skip to just Easton. I bet he just loved it. How much did he just love it please post. I am so proud of Nate I can't believed he walked in that kind of weather. It hit a 102 today and I think we are melting. Ya! I am from Arizona but a total wimp now. How many degrees can I add with the humidity. And pregnancy. So cool you are almost a free woman.
I can not believe you guys start school so early, with it so hot. Easton is so old, I can't believe how old our kids are getting. Maycee is so cute. How is it with two kids in school.
wow, k, how cute is ur family? i cant believe they're in school, where did the summer go? I LOVE little Maycee's pink, white and black Necklace!! IM totally copying that! We're getting our family pics done, and r colors r black and white, with accents of pink!! Hope u dont mind!!:)
3 comments:
Wow you guys already started. He looks so excited well they both do, Sorry to skip to just Easton. I bet he just loved it. How much did he just love it please post. I am so proud of Nate I can't believed he walked in that kind of weather. It hit a 102 today and I think we are melting. Ya! I am from Arizona but a total wimp now. How many degrees can I add with the humidity. And pregnancy. So cool you are almost a free woman.
I can not believe you guys start school so early, with it so hot. Easton is so old, I can't believe how old our kids are getting. Maycee is so cute. How is it with two kids in school.
wow, k, how cute is ur family? i cant believe they're in school, where did the summer go? I LOVE little Maycee's pink, white and black Necklace!! IM totally copying that! We're getting our family pics done, and r colors r black and white, with accents of pink!! Hope u dont mind!!:)
Post a Comment