I love it! How fun to have family for Christmas. You guys look like you had a fun Christmas. I love Christmas I have to say we had a fun Christmas as well. Can't wait for next year. To do it again.
Looks like it was a fun Christmas at your house! I love Maycee's new doll house. I'm also loving her new haircut, how brave of you!! I loved the horses that you rode... where did you find them?
My sisters mission companion is from Gilbert and they have a ranch right by Costco. We had so much fun, except for Maycee who is TERRIFIED of animals, not so much horses but dogs! This family is way into rodeos,etc. So they performed for us, roped and showed us all their tricks. I told Nate I'm part cowgirl! He laughed so hard. I might last on a ranch for a day?!!
I love the slideshow! Eventually when I catch on to this blogging thing you will have to help me make one. You have THE cutest kids I have ever seen. They make me laugh! It makes me miss you guys too much, we need to live even closer! I am glad you got to spend Christmas with your side this year in Arizona! But we missed you at the Budge household! Love you guys!
11 comments:
Cute pics... Look like you had fun with your family. Where were the horses at?
I love it! How fun to have family for Christmas. You guys look like you had a fun Christmas. I love Christmas I have to say we had a fun Christmas as well. Can't wait for next year. To do it again.
You guys look like you had tons of fun. Your kids are so cute. I love maycees hair.
Looks like it was a fun Christmas at your house! I love Maycee's new doll house. I'm also loving her new haircut, how brave of you!! I loved the horses that you rode... where did you find them?
My sisters mission companion is from Gilbert and they have a ranch right by Costco. We had so much fun, except for Maycee who is TERRIFIED of animals, not so much horses but dogs! This family is way into rodeos,etc. So they performed for us, roped and showed us all their tricks. I told Nate I'm part cowgirl! He laughed so hard. I might last on a ranch for a day?!!
I love the slideshow! Eventually when I catch on to this blogging thing you will have to help me make one. You have THE cutest kids I have ever seen. They make me laugh! It makes me miss you guys too much, we need to live even closer! I am glad you got to spend Christmas with your side this year in Arizona! But we missed you at the Budge household! Love you guys!
Katie,it is so fun to see everyone! Did you sing the hippopotamus song for your dad?
So cute! How cute are you kids? and what a cute haircut on Maycee. How did you do the poka dots. I need to figure this blogging thing out.
What a fun family! Your slide show just made me smile! Happy New Year!
Destiny and anyone else- my friend Michelle(check her out on my blog)has a blog company. She does super cute templates.
loved seeing pictures of zippy zina and dave!
Post a Comment