Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We have an announcement



























NO, I am not pregnant but apparently Maycee is! I was in the office this afternoon working on Christmas cards and in walks Maycee looking like this. Luckily the camera was right there. OH, Maycee what are we going to do with you?! She CRACKS me up! She is very into babies, having big boobs and pregnant bellies. When you all read our Christmas card about Maycee, you will be able to understand how much she wants a baby(her mommy to have a baby!). I don't think that is going to happen for awhile but hopefully she will like the "baby"Santa is bringing her.

17 comments:

The Hokanson Family said...

that's too funny! She even got the proportions pretty exact too! What a cutie.

Bridget said...

oh my she cracks me up. I love that picture.. Now come on Katie you don't want to disappoint her, she wants a sister. You and Nate better get crackin

It's Been a Day! said...

she has bigger boobs than i do. no fair!

she is such a funny girl.

The Larsons said...

That is hilarious! Looks way to real for her to have come up with on her own. :) Sounds like she is droppin you plenty of hints mamma. :) j/k She is growing up way too fast.

wurstens5 said...

Katie,
That is way to funny!! At first I thought you ran the marathon pregnant. Then I read on. Too funny.

Sue said...

That's so dang funny! Not just the belly but keeping it in proportion all over. I'm glad you had the camera!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

She is so funny. I truly thought you were announcing for yourself until I read further! Maybe she is telling you something.

The Brown Family said...

I am dying!!! that is the best picture! looks like it is breeding season at the Budge house! :-)

Anonymous said...

She's a crack-up! What a cutie! Cole did that one day, but for some reason it wasn't as cute on him as it is on Maycee...

Jen and Bryan said...

why can I not be that darling when I'm knocked up?!?! I had a minor heart attack when I saw the title and pictures. :)

ashley said...

hey you had me for a sec! You know those little munchkins are in tune maybe its time!!

The Meachams said...

These pictures kill me...she is so stink'n adorable!!!!

Bryn said...

How cute is she!? She did a great job roportioning "things!" :) I'll have to check your blog out more often...your kids are so stinkin' cute!

510Jen said...

HILARIOUS!

charity said...

oh. i am dying!! i can identify. i wish i had big boobs and a pregnant belly too!

[S Rizzle] said...

oh my gosh Katie, I about died! I remember this from when we were little too!

Bert and Benton said...

HAHA! That is hysterical!!