



My cousins little girl Hayley had a birthday party bash at Snip-its. Maycee could hardly sleep for days knowing she got to dress up in a princess costume(she chose Snow White), get her hair done and get makeup!! Oh what fun when you are almost four-hair, makeup and dress ups are ALL of Maycee's favorite things. We've had to slowly make the makeup disappear because she was breaking out in a rash on her face. Which she probably got from applying makeup ALL over. Sunday she walked down the stairs looking like BOZO the Clown (I wished I had taken a picture)! She was ready to go to church! The little Sweetheart. I LOVE that she has so much confidence and not a care in the world about what others think. I being her mom think she is the most adorable little princess ever, even if she does have makeup and a rash all of her face!





8 comments:
That is so cute. These are the things that I never get to do!
hey, you don't have to be only 4 to enjoy getting dressed up and having your hair and make up done. i enjoy that now!!
She is the cutest little girl! What a fun party! Don't you think girls are so much more fun! i am sure glad I at least have one!
Hey Katie, I can't believe how big the kids are, and Cannon is such a doll. It's so good to hear from you and nice to see what's been going on with your lives since the move.
That is so cute. I love how much she is such a girl. I need more of her at our house.
She IS an adorable little princess! I love that whenever I come to your house she tells me a story. Such a fun little girl! I am sure Holly will think she is just the coolest thing! Oh - I got that outfit for Holly at Children's Place on sale for like $5 total...can you believe that!!!!
She IS the most adorable princess ever.
that is so funny! i can't wait till olivia appreciates girly things... and your not biased, macey is so adorable!!
Post a Comment