Sunday, December 9, 2007

Flashback Friday


This picture is of Easton when he was 18 months. He found a pair of glasses and thought he was so funny. It feels like yesterday that Easton was this age. The age that Cannon is now. I love Easton and am so thankful he is our oldest. He is such a good example to Maycee and Cannon. He is always trying to do what is right and I am glad he is a part of our family.

6 comments:

Bridget said...

oh my gosh I can't believe how much he looks like Cannon. He was so cute..

It's Been a Day! said...

Are you sure that's not nate at 18 months!!

Anonymous said...

They grow up way too fast don't they? 18 months is probably one of the cutest ages. That picture of Maycee putting on her own makeup is just too cute! Halle always asks for my blush and then tells me to "put it all over my face and my nose like a princess".

The Atwood's said...

Oh my adorable!!!! He is so stinking cute. I love your blog.

Morgan Greaves said...

Katie,

I totally remember Eastin looking like that. I remember going to the pool with you and Stacy reading sometime right after moving to Cleveland! My cute mommy friends!!!
Morgan

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, I thought that was Cannon! I can't believe how much they really look alike...so cute!