We had a memorable New Years spending it with The Goates, Weirs and Bri's sister Tasha and husband Chris. We hung out and ate, watch some football, played games , banged on pots and pans and toasted to the New Year. We wish everyone a Great 2008. My New Years Resolutions include:
1. Have family scripture study every night
2. Actually plan a FHE lesson instead of pulling something out my hat!
3. Having more patience with my kids
4. Working out 5-6 days a week
5. Going to the temple once a month
6. Spending more time with my kids, having one on one time with each kid
The list could go on and on. But I will spare you all. Happy New Year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Looks like fun. Your New Years resolution list is inspiring, especially since I didn't make ANY this year. I actually forgot about that part of bringing in the New Year. Happy New Year to your family.
Michelle
those are great resolutions. i could take each one of those and put them on my list!!
So your hair is so long, how fun!!
I love the christmas pics. You have a cute family!!!!!
Melissa
Post a Comment