Saturday, November 15, 2008

Brinklee Kate




















:
She's here-YEAH!!! She came Thursday November 13th @ 8:39 am weighing in at 7 lbs 4 0z. 20 inches long. She is beautiful and we fell in love instantly. I was up all night with contractions and decided to wake up Nate at 3:00 am. I called Bri to come over and we got to the hospital about 4:00. I walked in to see my sweet neighbor and friend Michelle who was my labor and delivery nurse-she was awesome! I got my IV and epidural-I hate needles so I always feel so much better once those two things are checked off the list! At 7:30 they gave me pitocin to up the contractions and by 8:00 I was ready to push. She was posterior like my last two babies so I ended up pushing longer but she turned and out she came-perfect as can be. I've been at the hospital till today, back to reality now. The kids, especially Maycee can not get enough of her. We have to set the timer to take turns holding her or otherwise we have three crying kids fighting over whose turn it is and her/his turn was longer!Oh my my- FOUR MONKYS is the right license plate for me right now! We are so glad(I am SOO glad to not be pregnant anymore!) she is here safe and sound and that she is all ours. We love you Brinklee Kate xoxoxo

36 comments:

Matt and Adge said...

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful and already stylishly accessorized...just like her mama. Hope your first week home goes well!

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats on another gorgeous baby. We can't wait to meet her. Give her a BIG kiss from her aunt and uncle Kristin and Jon. We love you.

The Larsons said...

Oh my heck, she is SO adorable. I can't help but get teary eyed all over again when I see these pictures. It is such an amazing thing, every time. LOVE all the girly stuff. Especially the princess headband! Also love Easton's cute artwork. So fun. You are just SO lucky she came so early. I am way jealous. :) Make sure you include yourself in the holding rotations! :) There really is nothing like a newborn. Congrats to you all!

The Hokanson Family said...

Yeah! She's absolutely beautiful! Congrats you guys!

The Nunes' said...

YEAH... we were hoping that was the reason Macee wasn't at dance! She is just darling and looks just like her brothers and sister! Let us know if you need anything. I can totally come and pick up Macee for dance on Thursday... just let me know!

The Brown Family said...

I love my new neighbor Brinklee Kate! Can't wait to hold her again!! Welcome to the world Brinklee!

It's Been a Day! said...

congrats!! loving the pink! she's beautiful. you look amazing. so glad she's here!!

steph said...

She is beautiful, just like all you other cuties! Love all the girly stuff. Congrats you guys!!

Megan R. said...

Congrats, she is beautiful. I love the pink. I don't think i'll ever see that in my house.

Brittany said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and you looked so good in the hospital. It's just not fair. I looked like had been hit by a bus. I'm so happy for you guys.

Morgan Greaves said...

Katie! Congratulations, so happy she is finally here and safe and sound! That is so cute they all love her so much and fight over her! How special to have another precious addition to your cute family! I love you and hope you are doing well!!!!

510Jen said...

She is so cute! She looks just like a Budge baby. I love how much Maycee is into her.
Can you believe you are a mommy of four! Congrats.

gregandlaura said...

yay! congratulations! She is adorable, your whole family is so cute!!! Love the headbands!

thekerrclan said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I'm jealous that you are done being pregnant...we've still got a couple more weeks to go. Best of luck with everything...and here's wishing you lots of sleep!

Sue said...

She's so beautiful - Congratulations to all of you! I love that picture in the carseat, it's hard to remember how small they start out and she just looks so little. Enjoy all of those little baby moments!

Shannon & Summer said...

congratulations! I am glad everything went well! she is a cutie!

Sarah said...

OH MY. . . how are you so lucky to go almost 3 weeks early. What an adorable little girl and looks just like a Budge. Glad things are going well and hope you are getting some sleep.

wurstens5 said...

She is so cute!! And a little princess already! I hope she is a good baby for you and sleeps all night =)

Bryn said...

Beautiful!!! She is so perfect! Your family looks absolutly prefect! I seriously got teary eyed looking at all those amazing pictures and listening to the song and seeing your kids with her and...oh my! Tell me this isn't me getting baby hungry already! When can I come hold her (and bring the gift that has been sitting on my counter for weeks?!?!)

Kim Skinner said...

congratulations!

Lettie Peterson said...

Oh how pecious.Your little family is adorable.Congratulations, I'm SO happy for you!!!!!

MEG said...

So little and so stylin' already! A perfect fit to your family!

Bridget said...

She is just beautiful and I am so happy for you guys. I hope everything is going well. Let me know if you need anything.

GoatesGirl said...

She just so darling! We love Brinklee Kate and are so glad she's here. My kids (especially the girls) are dying to see her. Congrats! She's adorable!!!

Heidi said...

Congratulations, Budges! Little Brinklee Kate couldn't be sweeter. It sounds like she will not be starved for love and attention around your house. Give everyone hugs from us!

Haley said...

Sooooo cute Katie! Oh, it's so amazing that they ever start out that small. She fits right into the Budge family. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, she's a doll! I almost teared up when I saw Maycee kissing her head. So fun! Your family is just gorgeous Katie!

Tiffany Cramer said...

Congratulations Budge Fam! Hope you are enjoying your special family!

The Bentley's said...

yeah!!! she is so pretty! You are so lucky she came so early! way to go she is beautiful. .... oh and good luck 4 wow!!!!

Natalie said...

What a perfect little angel! She looks so much like your other beautiful children. I love her name, too. The cute bow and headband in the hospital are such great ideas! Can't wait to see more pics and watch her grow up via the "blog" world! Congrats Budge family!

rachel said...

I am so excited for you guys she is so adorable. Way to go early. So fun that you have four!!! We love and miss you guys. You look so great. Love that name. What a sweet thing it is to have a baby I am totally jealous. Not that I am going to go get pregnant. I love babies.

Kristin said...

Katie, she is seriously so adorable!! And I'm totally lovin' the princess headband...too cute!!! Hope your feeling great and enjoying life with 4 cute kids!

The Scott's said...

Ohhh... She's so beautiful! I loved all the different headbands and outfits between the two of you - just in the hospital! Your pjs were sweet. :) You are amazing to have four kiddos. Good job mom! Aww. We miss seeing you guys. Love ya. (And if we ever have a girl, I plan to bling her and her ride out as much as possible! - So FUN!)

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations. She is adorable. Wow, now you have your hands full. Good luck and enjoy baby Brinklee.

ReadingFamily said...

She is beautiful guys!

Sunny Jo said...

She is SO beautiful Katie!! Congrats and hope ur adjusting to life with 4!!