It will be so much fun to have a new baby around. It reminds me of me this time last year. My little guy is walking around already; I can't believe how the time flies. Good luck with everything.
Look at that cute belly! Hopefully thit "quick update" is your last post before the baby comes. Best of luck with labor and delivery. Can't wait to see pictures.
11 comments:
it'll be sooner, i can feel it!! :-)
What beautiful pictures! I can't believe you could have her any day!! I better get a text the day it happens! :) Love ya!
you look fantastic but know you don't feel that way. Good Luck. Can't wait to hear= hope it is sooner than later. Be thinkin of ya. Miss you.
YOu are gorgeous, and tiny. i'm not kidding i'm that big now and i'm only half way done. I hope she comes soon. Sounds like any day :)
It will be so much fun to have a new baby around. It reminds me of me this time last year. My little guy is walking around already; I can't believe how the time flies. Good luck with everything.
You are to cute! Good luck and keep us posted.
Ahhhh! I am so excited for you! And I'll admit to being green with jealousy! Good luck and keep us updated. :)
oh you are so LUCKY!! Sounds like your 4th is going to be nicer to than mine was. Good luck!!
Katie, you look so good! Still so skinny! Congrats, only 20 days to go! yay...
Look at that cute belly! Hopefully thit "quick update" is your last post before the baby comes. Best of luck with labor and delivery. Can't wait to see pictures.
Yep I just confirmed it I am as big as you. The only problem is that I have 15 weeks to go.
Great pics! You look great as always.
Good luck can't wait to see this baby.
Post a Comment