Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008: I am thankful for...

For the sweetest 2 year old who loves to give his "Baby Binklee" hugs all day!
For our simple Thanksgiving this year-just mom and dad and our family of 4 (I'm still in shock I have that many kids!)
For the most amazing mom who helped me survive my first two weeks as a mother of four kids. I couldn't have done it without her. She truly is WONDER WOMAN
For fun toys to ride on
For a husband who works so hard and never complains when he is given a "list" of projects! And for Easton who loves to be next to his dad helping!
For our little "Turkey Bowl" -thanksgiving morning
For a dad who is so gentle and kind-always looking out for others. Helping Maycee ride her bike
For the gift to multi-task:nursing while doing puzzles
For outings with my family like this to see Madagascar 2 (funniest movie!)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You are the cutest mom of four! It looks like you're taking it all in stride and smiling all the way! We are thankful for YOU and your cute family! xoxo

Anonymous said...

hi girl. you look great!! i got that cute elf on the shelf at nordstrom, but you can order it online. It is so cute- you should get it- your kids would love it!!!! How are you doing with 4?

ReadingFamily said...

You look so good Katie, I'm glad things are going so well for you. The scariest thing for Tyler is taking all the kids anywhere. I'm surprised he still wants to go to church.