Monday, January 12, 2009

Birthday Girl Maycee





























































I LOVE this girl and can hardly believe she's 5! She has brought so much happiness into our lives and to our family. She was my little "doll" that I dreamed of having as a little girl. I had so much fun (and still do) dressing her up and trying on outfit after outfit. She is a little mother to her new sister and to Cannon. She is Easton's buddy and loves when he includes her in his games.
She is constantly making us laugh with the funny things she says. A few weeks ago we were in the car and my neice who is 9 was talking about how tomorrow she has to fast now that she is old enough. I asked Maycee if she knew what it meant to fast. She replied,"Yes, it means church is fast. Like tomorrow we aren't going to primary because we are blessing the baby." I got the biggest kick out of that! I like it when church is fast too!

FIVE FUN FACTS ABOUT MAYCEE:
1. She is the life of the party and loves to be the center of attention
2. She LOVES to dance and twirl around the room, practicing all day long her splits and turns.
3. She loves jewelry and makeup-anything girly. She wants to always match and have her hair done just how she wants it. Lately her favorite is down with curls and glitter.
4. She is very responsible and good at helping around the house. She is VERY capable of holding, boucing,feeding, burping the baby even though she is only five she is better with the baby then any 12 year old!
5. Her favorite place on earth is Disneyland, loves riding her pink razor scooter, LOVES gum and picking her nose, and is the CUTEST girl in the whole world! We LOVE you Maycee Ann! Thanks for picking me as your mommy. We are blessed to have you in our family! xoxox

3 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

happy birthday maycee. i remember meeting her when you came to my apartment in Denver! I can't believe how fast time has flown since then! Hope it was a great day.

Aly G said...

Happy birthday MAYCEE! We sure wish we could celebrate with you! Can't believe she's five! I still remember meeting her for the first time in the hospitol in good ol Cleveland! She is growing into such a Beautiful girl! We love ya Maycee!

The Hokanson Family said...

I finally gave in and went and bought a keyboard..like you said to do. :) It feels great to be able to type again! It was so fun to talk to you the other night, you're such a great example to me Katie. I take lessons from you on how to be a better mom and wife. You're the best! Can't wait to see you! and I love these pics of Maycee. What a doll she is! Have a great week!