My New Years Goals this year are: (I only have a few because I feel like they are already hard enough!)
1. Be a better mom-more patient and loving, spend more time with each kid-going on monthly dates and having more FUN!
2. Going to the temple once a month
3. Being more spiritually minded
4. and ENJOYING the journey! This is my theme for the year-2009 it's going to be a good year I can just feel it!! HAPPY NEWS YEARS





3 comments:
Looks like a fun party! I love your goals... I was going to tell you something I read in Family Fun magazine to help with the monthly kid dates, is to do a birth"day" date each month on the date they were born. Like, for Cooper we would do it the 13th of every month (he would get to choose the parent to go out with... or you could alternate). It doesn't always work out to do it that exact day, but close. In the magazine they did dinner, and they got to order whatever they wanted off the menu... so it became a tradition for them to get desert for dinner that day. Anyway, I just thought it was a cute idea to get that one-on-one time with each kid.
What a fun party! We need to do a fun party in the cul-de-sac with all the kids...they would love it! I love your goals...they are very similar to mine. Maybe we can help keep each other on track.
i made some goals that are very similar to yours! looks like a very fun night. i did not make it to midnight. i'm such a party pooper!
Post a Comment