Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quote of the day

As I was going ot the bathroom Cannon looked at me and said,"Why you not stand up?" I explained that girls sit down and boys stand up. He quickly replied," I got a willy and I stand up like daddy and Easton." That's right son, now if your mom could get the courage to potty train you.

5 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

willy. classic!! oh the good old potty training! avery runs the other way when I even mention her using the toilet. I think it's going to be a while until she's ready! Wouldn't it be much easier for us moms if the boys did actually sit down! Less mess for sure!

charity said...

that is great! btw, Katie you look so great! I love your hair long!

Nancy said...

Well, I feel better just knowing I am not the only mom that cannot keep her kids out of the bathroom...while I'm using the bathroom!!!

The Nunes' said...

Oh my gosh Katie... that is too FUNNY!!! And I love the name "willy"... it's always fun to hear everybody elses nick-names! I don't think any of us moms will know what to do when the day comes that we can actually go to the bathroom ALONE. Marc just doesn't understand why I am always so excited to actually lock the door when I go to the bathroom when he's home. I guess guys just don't care that much about privacy... which is obviously why they have urinals in their bathrooms!:)

The Brown Family said...

Oh we love Cannon! We should start our potty training at the same time so we can both be miserable!