Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This kid CRACKS me up!


No more diapers, YEAH! He's been potty trained for over a month now and he is doing awesome. If he needs to go potty, there is no stopping him. He whips it out right then and there! This picture is at the school carnival. I turned around and found him like this! On Sunday I was told by my friends mom he peed in the bushes at church-did not even see him! Who's kid is this? I guess its time to teach him we only go pee in the potty!

s

12 comments:

GoatesGirl said...

That's the advantage of being a boy right?!

Oh Cannon, we love you. Just stay away from our bushes...ha ha

[S Rizzle] said...

Cute cute. Don't forget to add me!
slcoleman99@yahoo.com

The Brown Family said...

HILARIOUS! Maybe that is why all of our flowers in our yard are blooming so well!! :-)

The Young Family Inc. said...

Oh to be a boy!

LOVE your new picture!

Joyce said...

That is Awesome!

When you go private, make sure you add me to your list! Thanks!

joycewurtz@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious. It is so much harder with Halle because I have to always find her a bathroom, where luke could just whip it out! i don't know if i left you my email but it is desthanchett@hotmail.com

The Hokanson Family said...

That's too funny! Aren't boys the greatest?!?

The Nunes' said...

Oh the joys of having little boys... gotta LOVE them! Austin has definitely "watered" more than a few bushes at our house!

(BTW... Love the new blog look! Great minds DO think alike!)

rachel said...

How funny! I love it! It just puts a grin on my face to know I am not alone on some things. What a QT.
Rachel

Haley said...

Hey, at least he is going, right????! I wish for that right about now.

Aly G said...

Oh my! To be able to just pull it out and Pee! Boys are lucky right?! He has a cute little back side! I bet that feels good to get the whole training thing done! 3 down 1 to go. You are amazing girl!

Nancy said...

That is too cute. My little Trevor, LOVES to go to the bathroom outside! When you go private, I would love an invite, too!

nervous_nancy@hotmail.com