Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Trip Part 1-Disneyland


The Herd-no wonder we all took turns loosing a child!



Cannon's favorite ride-Buzz!









Easton battling Darth Maul

Easton and Caleb with their certificates of completion-Star Wars!


Indiana Jones-just barely tall enough! Thanks to her tallest shoes she had to wear to just make her the perfect height!





I took a picture of the picture with my cell phone. Maycee's face is hillarious-straight face 100%! I was holding her hand the whole time and her little body kept lifting off the chair. Scary! Tower of Terror is sure terror oh, but so much fun





The "spinning"ferris wheel-not my favorite ride. I almost peed I was laughing so hard out of pure terror. I was griping these girls legs so hard, Lauren kept telling me "Ouch Aunt Katie!"



Disney or BUST! We (all 20 of us) arrived at 8:00 am and left around 11:00 pm. Our kids were asleep in the stroller after a chuck full day of HAPPINESS! Love Disney and can't get enough of it. Highlights:
Nate-all the rides. He's like a little kid in a candy store-running back and forth to rides!
Katie-being with family, trying to talk my mom into rides!
Easton-being picked out of the audience (with his cousin Caleb) for the Star Wars Training Session. He fought Darth Maul-his dream come true!
Maycee-being tall enough this time to ride all the rides, especially liked Indiana Jones
Cannon-shooting Zurg on the Buzz ride





















10 comments:

Trisha said...

Jelous!! We are saving up and planning a Disney trip in...well, 2 or 3 years. WE will have to get the scoop on how to make our trip the best.

Stacey said...

Looks like you had a great time both at Disney and the wedding! I don't even "know" your family and I so enjoy seeing family (cousins)having a good time together!

I think I sent you an e-mail before, but just in case I really enjoy reading your blog and would LOVE to continue to do so. My information is as follows:

Stacey csfish@roadrunner.com

Thanks & take care!

The Bentley's said...

awwww I'm sooo jelous! we still have not taken the kids to disney:( that looks like sooo much fun!1

The Brown Family said...

The picture of Macee and Easton on the bed is the cutest ever!

Aly G said...

Now Easton is Brytons idol for the whole star wars thing! Next time u go hope we are in the plans for that trip!:)

DK said...

my email is dkimball311@msn.com... Thanks, Deena

rachel said...

I am so sad. I don't think Chris is going to take that interview in Arizona, we are going to try and see if they will interview us on another day.;((

Looks like you guys had a blast.
I can't wait this weekend we are going to myrtle beach. I love living so close to the ocean.

Neysa said...

Katie, this is Neysa, I didn't know you had a blog. It is SO CUTE. It looked like you had SO MUCH FUN at Disneyland. I am so ready to go back again. Good for your little girl for being just the right height for the Indiana Jones ride. I bet it makes it more fun for your kids and you when they can ride the big rides. I should add you to our blog list. Ours is private, but if you would like an invite, let me know. You could leave me your email on fb or something, if you want.

ReadingFamily said...

Hello Budge family! I love looking at all the pictures of your cute family. We would love to see you guys when you're it UT. We miss you guys!

510Jen said...

Oh Disney is a must. My kids are begging. They are the perfect age. So fun to go with your family. Looks like all went well!